Elevate YOUR Game as a CEOIQ® Peer Group Member!
Being a CEOIQ Peer Advisory Group Member is a commitment of time and energy on your part. You’ll bring your lifelong learning orientation, your own skills, knowledge and experiences into a confidential environment. In your group, you’ll have the opportunity to work with your peers every month to be a better leader, a more effective CEO, Entrepreneur or Practicing Professional and enhance the value of your business.
The CEOIQ Vision of ARETE is that every Group Member is on a journey…in the pursuit of excellence and to achieve his or her highest potential. The journey includes building value and becoming the best leader you can be!
CEOIQ Peer Advisory Group Members get value and growth opportunities from every component of the CEOIQ® Experience. The monthly Group Meetings are opportunities to learn from and support each other in their individual Journeys of Arete. Subject Matter Expert Speakers contribute outside knowledge and learning opportunities. And, monthly one-to-one executive coaching sessions give each member an opportunity to spend quality time with Ben, focusing on individual agendas, applying learnings from group meetings.
The two CEOIQ Peer Advisory Groups, Chief Executive RoundTable and Entreprenurs Advisory Board are designed to create an environment for ‘kindred spirits’ responsible for businesses of similar size and complexity. In that confidential group environment, you leave behind egos and judgments, coming together once a month to learn from each other, grow personally and professionally and enhance the value of your business.
In nearly 20 years that Ben Griffin has served as a Peer Advisory Group Facilitator, he has passionately supported CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Owners and Practicing Professionals in building enterprise knowledge and value. Along the way, members of Ben’s groups have completed a number of very successful buy and sell transactions. Since 2001, our over a dozen of our Peer Group Members have completed transactions with an approximate total value of $500 million. If an exit strategy Is in your future as an entrepreneur, being a CEOIQ Peer Group Member is an invaluable resource!
Find out how being a CEOIQ Peer Group Member can support you on your personal Journey of Arete!
7 Ways You’ll Benefit from CEOIQ® Peer Group Membership!
- Receive and give advice with other successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- Be part of the ‘cycle of collaboration’ among group members as you work together to solve problems and attack each other’s biggest challenges in an agenda-free gathering of peers.
- Get professional facilitation and executive coaching to super-charge your improvement.
- Peer driven accountability from your fellow members.
- Get ‘no-hold-barred’ advice in a confidential environment of ‘Carefrontation’.
- Stop being “Lonely At The Top” by interacting with peers in a focused environment, leveraging each other’s experience and expertise.
- Become a better leader with continuous learning and development in a group setting.
CEOIQ® Chief Executive RoundTable – Group Profile
- Safe, confidential environment with no competitors from your industry or profession.
- Businesses from $10 – $100mm in revenue, all driving to grow responsibly.
- Monthly Group Meeting, chaired by experienced professional facilitator
- Monthly Confidential Executive Coaching with Group Chair
- Expert Resource Speakers bring fresh ideas and inputs about 6 times a year.
- Learn from peers and contribute to peer learning as part of each group meeting. Get unbiased input about the challenges you face running your business
CEOIQ® Entrepreneurs Advisory Board – Group Profile
- Entrepreneurs and Practicing Professionals with at least 7 years experience.
- Businesses from $300,000 (for Practicing Professionals) to $750,000 – $5 million (for Entrepreneurs having 5-50 people in their organizations).
- Monthly group meeting, chaired by experienced professional facilitator.
- Optional Executive Coaching available if you choose.
- Expert Resource Speakers bringing fresh ideas 2 – 4 times a year.
- Safe, confidential environment for growth and learning with no competitors from your industry or profession.